Profile of graduates
The Eight Grade Graduate:
- Fosters a personal relationship with Christ through the regular practice of prayer and the Eucharist.
- Exhibits the knowledge and understanding of Catholic beliefs, prayer, scripture, and social justice.
- Demonstrates and models Christian values and virtues.
- Exemplifies a Catholic Christian attitude through compassion and respect towards self, others, and God’s creation.
- Masters all content areas and is well prepared for high school.
- Exhibits critical, independent, and creative thinking skills.
- Utilizes technology in the learning process.
- Speaks effectively in public and articulates well in written and spoken words.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills both academically and personally.
- Collaborates effectively with peers to achieve a common goal.
- Views the environment as a gift from God and accepts his/her role as a steward of God’s creation.
- Responds to the needs of others with compassion.
- Recognizes that it is his/her responsibility to give back to society through community service.
- Shares talents for the purpose of enriching other people’s lives.
- Shows appreciation for individual differences and diversity.
- Demonstrates cooperative, respectful, and supportive attitudes toward others.
- Maintains a sense of self-worth and a positive attitude in their personal lives.
- Sets a positive example and serves as a role model, demonstrating responsibility, integrity, and good moral judgement.