St. Ann School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission of Elementary Schools. St. Ann’s was most recently accredited in December 2018.
A Middles States – Accredited Institution:
- Is dedicated to educational excellence and improvement through peer evaluation and accreditation in the Mid Atlantic United States;
- Adheres to the Middle States Standards for accreditation;
- Uses its mission, beliefs, and goals as the basis for daily decision making;
- Incorporates the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary Schools into the curriculum;
- Operates in the public interest and in accordance with ethical practices;
- Accepts responsibility for the level of performance of its students;
- Remains committed to the continuous improvement in student learning and to its capacity to produce the levels of learning desired and expected by its community;
- Fulfills the maintenance requirements to the Commission.