St. Ann School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission of Elementary Schools. St. Ann’s was most recently accredited in December 2018. We just received confirmation of our 3year update.
A Middles States – Accredited Institution:
- Is dedicated to educational excellence and improvement through peer evaluation and accreditation in the Mid Atlantic United States;
- Adheres to the Middle States Standards for accreditation;
- Uses its mission, beliefs, and goals as the basis for daily decision making;
- Incorporates the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary Schools into the curriculum;
- Operates in the public interest and in accordance with ethical practices;
- Accepts responsibility for the level of performance of its students;
- Remains committed to the continuous improvement in student learning and to its capacity to produce the levels of learning desired and expected by its community;
- Fulfills the maintenance requirements to the Commission.